The Brewster Fire Department would like to remind our residents of the availability of participating in our popular File of Life program. The File of Life is an extremely valuable emergency medical form that is used to assist responding EMS personnel in the event a patient is too ill or injured to provide life-saving medical information to our staff. The document, which is typically kept in a common location such as a homeowner’s kitchen refrigerator or other easily accessible area, includes critical patient care information such as the patients name, current medications, past medical history, physician information, allergies, and emergency contacts. We highly suggest that the form be updated and reviewed on a six month basis in order to ensure the most up-to-date information is available to our first responders. Our organization supports and highly encourages all of our residents in Brewster to use these life saving forms. Any individual interested in obtaining the File of Life package can visit Fire Headquarters or the Council on Aging Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
File of Life Program
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021