There are actions that should be taken before, during and after an event that are unique to each hazard. Identify the hazards that have happened or could happen in your area and plan for the unique actions for each. Local Emergency management offices can help identify the hazards in your area and outline the local plans and recommendations for each. Share the hazard-specific information with family members and include pertinent materials in your family disaster plan.
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021