BREWSTER – Brewster Firefighters were called to Breakwater Beach about 6:30 PM Wednesday. Two beachgoers were quite a distance out on the flats when the tide started to come in. Two firefighters waded out to the people who were in water up to their waste and walked them to shore. One person was evaluated for possible hypothermia. Further details were not immediately available.
Brewster Fire assists beachgoers as tide comes in
- Dec 21, 2021: Mashawn Plummer, Firefighter/EMT - Chicago, IL January 16, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 16, 2022
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 16, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 16, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 16, 2022