BREWSTER – At approximately 2 PM Thursday, a GMC Sierra pickup truck went off Harwich Road (Route 124) and went down an embankment into the woods. The driver reportedly told Brewster Police he did a round trip to New Jersey Wednesday and was returning from Bourne today when the crash happened. Brewster Fire and Rescue was called for an evaluation but the man declined medical attention.
Driver fatigue suspected after truck goes off road into woods in Brewster
- Dec 21, 2021: Mashawn Plummer, Firefighter/EMT - Chicago, IL January 16, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 16, 2022
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 16, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 16, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 16, 2022