Ferrara Fire Apparatus is in the process of completing construction of the new rescue/pumper. Final inspection by fire department personnel is scheduled for December 18. The multi-functional vehicle is replacing two older fire apparatus (Heavy Rescue 241 and Engine 233) which will be traded in as part of the contract. The new vehicle will also be classified as a Type V ambulance which will significantly improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and response capabilities of both the EMS and fire suppression services we provide the community. At this time it is our goal to have the apparatus in service by February 1, 2018.
Squad 241 Construction Update
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 24, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 24, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 24, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Brian Busch, Captain - Mineral Point, WI January 24, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Jonathan Flagler, Firefighter - Los Angeles, CA January 24, 2022