On Wednesday August 2, MAS Building & Bridge began setting the steel structural components of the Administrative portion of the Towns new fire headquarters and masonry, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and foundation production continues as scheduled. Work that will establish a new parking lot, interior roadways, a new water line, and a new septic system for the Council on Aging was in full swing and is scheduled to be completed by September. Project committee meetings continue to be held every two weeks to ensure constant oversight of the project by the Fire Station Building Committee is maintained and the Fire Chiefs office continues to maintain daily contact with the contractor (Delphi), owner’s project manager (Pomroy Associates), and architect (CDR Maguire) to track and verify all design elements are followed.
New Fire Headquarters Takes Shape
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021