Fire Chief Robert Moran is pleased to announce that Career Firefighter/Paramedic Jared Hogg, Call FF/Paramedic Carrie McEnaney, and Call FF/EMT’s Dean Smith and Richard Bunker successfully completed their one-year probationary period during the month of June and have become permanent members of the department.
Before taken off of probation a review of each firefighters work and response record is undertaken by the Chiefs office. This includes a written assessment from their Group Captain, evaluation of their attendance at training events and responses, and an individual interview with each member.
We congratulate these firefighters for their dedication and effort to become permanent members of the department and for their service to the community.
Brewster Firefighters Complete Probationary Phase
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021