On Tuesday June 13 at 10:07 a.m. a female driver in a Hyundai sedan slammed into an exterior wall of the Dunkin Donuts located at 9 Lower Road causing damage to the wall and ejecting a patron seated inside onto the floor. The male victim who contacted several pieces of furniture and the concrete floor after being impacted by sections of the wall was transported to Cape Cod Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver of the vehicle was not hurt. A Brewster building inspector was called to the scene to evaluate the structural damage to the building and a representative of the Brewster Health department also responded. Due to health related concerns caused by the opening in the wall the Health Department inspector closed the business until temporary repairs could be made.
Brewster Fire Department Responds to Car Versus Building
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 22, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 22, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 22, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Jonathan Flagler, Firefighter - Los Angeles, CA January 22, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 22, 2022