At approximately 11:45 a.m. on Wednesday March 2, 2016 the Brewster Fire Department was dispatched to the area to 419 Satucket Road for a report of a motor vehicle accident. Upon arrival units reported a Toyota RAV4 had come off the road and impacted a utility pole causing heavy front end damage and airbag deployment. The force of the collision also caused the utility pole to become dislodged and split in half. The sole occupant was conscious and complaining of arm pain and chest discomfort. Brewster medics evaluated and transported the patient to Cape Cod Hospital, while a crew from Heavy Rescue 241 checked the area for fluid spills and made the vehicle safe. The scene was cleared by the fire department in about 30 minutes while Brewster Police awaited a crew from Eversource to evaluate the damage to the pole. The accident remains under investigation by Brewster PD.
Brewster Fire Department Responds to Motor Vehicle Accident
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 22, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 22, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 22, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Jonathan Flagler, Firefighter - Los Angeles, CA January 22, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 22, 2022