On Saturday July 11 members of the Brewster Fire Department supported the Brewster Natural Resources Departments annual Conservation Day event at Drummer Boy Park. During the day firefighters set up displays and gave tours of fire apparatus and distributed fire safety literature, coloring books, hats, and other items to those in attendance. Our organization would like to thank the Natural Resources Department for giving us the opportunity to interact with our residents and visitors during this great community event.
Brewster Fire Department Supports Conservation Day Activities
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 22, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 22, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 22, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Jonathan Flagler, Firefighter - Los Angeles, CA January 22, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 22, 2022