On Saturday June 6 at 3:55 p.m. the Brewster Fire Department was dispatched to a motor vehicle collision at the intersection of Main Street and Millstone Road. Ambulance 243, Heavy Rescue 241, and Car 231 (Chief Moran) responded to the scene. On arrival ambulance 243 under the command of Captain Kevin Varley found two vehicles in the middle of the intersection with front end damage and a moderate size fluid leak. Initial patient assessment revealed one priority two and three priority three injuries with no entrapment. Brewster personnel immediately initiated patient treatment protocols. Due to multiple ongoing calls the Orleans Fire Department was requested to respond with an ambulance and the Harwich Fire Department was requested for an engine company. On their arrival they assisted Brewster firefighters with patient care, securing the vehicles, and mitigating the fluid spill. After further assessment one patient was transported via Brewster Ambulance 243, one by private vehicle, and two refused medical treatment. All units were cleared from the scene at approximately 5:00 p.m.
Brewster Fire Department Responds Motor Vehicle Collision
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021