On November 4, 2014 Brewster Call Firefighter/EMT William Schneeweiss was awarded a Career Connect Scholarship from the Cape Cod Young Professionals (CCYP). The program, which is administered in partnership with the Cape Cod Foundation, is open to students over 21 years of age who live on Cape Cod, have made a mark in the community, and show potential for continuing their leadership roles. The scholarships are awarded in an effort to stimulate the various strengths and talents of young professionals on Cape Cod and support and preserve a workforce capable of making positive impacts on the lives of current and future Cape Codders. In addition to being a Call Firefighter, Bill works as a customer service representative at TD Bank. He is currently attending Cape Cod Community College where he is majoring in Fire Science. His future plans include completing his AA Degree requirements and obtaining his paramedic certification.
Brewster Call Firefighter/EMT William Schneeweiss Receives Cape Cod Young Professionals Scholarship
- Dec 22, 2021: Bryant Gladney, Assistant Chief - Columbia, MO January 22, 2022
- Dec 28, 2021: Thomas Rees, Firefighter/EMT - West Jefferson, OH January 22, 2022
- Dec 26, 2021: Joseph Maiello, Lieutenant - Brooklyn, NY January 22, 2022
- Jan 06, 2022: Jonathan Flagler, Firefighter - Los Angeles, CA January 22, 2022
- Jan 04, 2022: Donald Gross, Fire Inspector/Investigator - Lincoln, NE January 22, 2022