On Thursday November 21, 2013 Chief Moran presented an hour long PowerPoint presentation on the response of Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) teams to the collapse of the World Trade Center towers that occurred on September 11, 2001. Approximately 50 members of the club were in attendance at the discussion which included a detailed synopsis of the various operational components contained within USAR teams, their training requirements, equipment resources, staffing, and operational capabilities. Chief Moran also shared some of his personal experiences as a first responder to the incident as a member of New Jersey Urban Search and Rescue Task Force 1 with the attendees.
Chief Moran Presents “9/11 USAR Response to the World Trade Center” to Our Lady of the Cape Men’s Club
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021