On Sunday August 25 at 5:20 a.m. the Brewster Fire Department responded to the 49 Round Cove Road in the Town of Harwich on a line box assignment for a reported structure fire. On arrival of the Harwich Fire Department a heavy smoke condition was found in an apartment located in a detached garage on the property. An investigation revealed a fire in the first floor rear of the structure that was quickly suppressed by the responding firefighters. Brewster Ladder 237 responded directly to the scene as the Rapid Intervention Team (RIT) along with Car 231 (Chief Moran), and Car 232 (Deputy Chief Harrison). The Chatham Fire Department also responded directly to the scene with an engine company. The aggressive attack by the Harwich Fire Department allowed the fire to be quickly placed under control. All Brewster units were placed back in service at approximately 6:20 a.m.
Brewster Fire Responds to Harwich
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021