On Sunday May 5 at 3:03 p.m. the Brewster Fire Department responded to Kelly Way in the Town of Dennis on a mutual aid request for personnel and apparatus to assist at the scene of a 2 ½ acre brush fire. A full department tone was sounded and two Brewster brush units (238, 240) responded to the incident. On arrival the apparatus and firefighting staff was utilized to contain several areas of fire that were located in close proximity to a number of residential homes along one of the fire lines. After operating at the scene for approximately 1 ½ hours the Incident Commander declared the fire under control and began releasing mutual aid units. The Brewster units returned to quarters and were placed back in service at 4:47 p.m.
Brewster Fire Department Responds to Dennis
- Oct 27, 2021: Wesley Vanderver, Captain - Mount Pleasant, TX December 5, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: Gerald Brooks, Firefighter - Indianapolis, IN December 5, 2021
- Oct 31, 2021: Merrill Bone, Captain - Salt Lake City, UT December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Danny Deyo, Fire Chief - Morley, MI December 5, 2021
- Nov 06, 2021: Brandon Romo, Firefighter - Pardeeville, WI December 5, 2021